At Sentio Engineering, we believe in our responsibility to care for the environment. Our ambition is to demonstrate environmental leadership through our global presence.
We aim to:
- Continual improvement based upon risk and organizational benefit.
- Reduce, re-use and recycle waste, manage noise and control emissions to air and water to reduce our impact on the local environment.
- Support conservation and consume energy, water and materials efficiently to help protect natural resources.
We will achieve our goals by undertaking the following:
- Ensuring all Environment Impacts Assessments identify and manage our activities in an effective manner across our business and projects.
- Setting environmental objectives and targets.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable environmental legislation, standards and other requirements associated within our construction industry and region.
- Ensuring the suitability and effectiveness of our suppliers and partners in delivering the requirements of this policy.
- Reviewing planned activities and our performance against stated objectives.
We will create a working environment characterized by a commitment to our environmental objectives, behaviors and practices, and continual improvement. In this way we can work together so that our goal of environmental protection is achieved.
his policy statement is our commitment and that of Sentio Management, Sub Contractor, Suppliers, and other Stakeholders to provide a positive Environmental culture and our goal of environmental protection in all our activities.